[stylist] Something to ponder

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 10 15:55:47 UTC 2012

I think that could be said for speaking,too.  A friend and I just had this
discussion the other day.  The ones who know most about raising children
have never had them.  The ones who know most about marriage have never been
in a long relationship.  And the list goes on.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg