[stylist] CK Gratitude prompt, plus bonus track

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 20:48:40 UTC 2012

Hi, Chris.

Sorry to be so late in looking at this.

I just read through your gratitude story and enjoyed it as well as the music
track.

When I came to the part about taking pills I had to stop and finish taking
mine for today.  I had gotten distracted from while working on email.

Your comment about the I-70 signs was understandable to me.  It's clear if
the reader has put it in the context of the whole story.  Instead of "or one
of those other uncharacteristic states" I mitght have gone with"or some
other Midwestern state" for clarity.

Otherwise this is a good slice-of-life story that touches on a number of
difficult life issues.

Bill Outman