[stylist] Welcome, Phyllis and something to ponder

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 22:44:02 UTC 2012

Thank you so much for the welcome.

I have been writing professionally since the 60's.  I've done four books,
two by so-called conventional publishers, in hard and soft cover formats
with one reprinted in Chinese, and one published in the United Kingdom.  I
have also done two ebooks released this year.  Additionally I did a true
crime book under contract to the victim's family.

I currently write two bi-monthly columns for Our Special, published by
National Braille Press.

I serve as organist at Faith Lutheran Church, and teach piano and computer
skills.

Thank you for the welcome, and I'm looking forward to getting to know people
and to participating in the discussions.

Phyllis