[stylist] More things to ponder

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Dec 12 19:50:00 UTC 2012

In a lot of respects, I think pretty much anything can go.  People's
reactions vary so widely when it comes to things that I think the line of
where things become unbelieva ble is when you make behavior change too
rapidly--as I'm prone to do when writing.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg