[stylist] More things to ponder

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:50:16 UTC 2012

Not to be controversial, but doesn't the cane keep one from bushes if
used properly?

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 2