[stylist] Happy holidays and software

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Dec 25 22:18:09 UTC 2012

To all and Miss Atty

I too wish you all a merry and healthy Holiday season! During this time
being with friends and/or family is a good thing --- and being by yourself
if handled right is also good!

And Miss Atty- how about a short report on that screen writing software that
you downloaded?! Please. (In fact --- the ore I think of the terms you used
"screen writing software," are we speaking of --- and I bet so --- as in
software that aids you in writing - formatting a screen play  --- like a
movie or play script?