[stylist] questions

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Dec 28 18:22:54 UTC 2012

Donna,
This is absolutely excellent. I have copied it and put it in my word
document file so I can look it over again and again as time passes. You have
given us all an "end of the year" gift. Thank you.

So often, I have found the beginning of the story as I was writing the end
of the story. In fact, we really find the "story" as we write, usually. I
may begin with an initial idea and theme, then as I get into the writing it
takes on a life of it's own and takes me on a journey I never anticipated
when I began. This is true of all of the arts, when the perceptual passes
into the conceptual.
Lynda