[stylist] questions

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:19:58 UTC 2012

Hi,
Another interesting thing that comes to me too is when I'm
creating a story, parts of it appear in my dreams.  These dreams
give me new ideas for scenes that I can add to the story.  (Of
course, I can always change what I want-it doesn't have to be
exact.) But I love that ability.
I agree that you don't really know your character until you're
well into the story.
Vejas