[stylist] More things to ponder

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 16:35:12 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
all good points. I believe we need to either experience the emotions we
write about or research the scene and emotions.
So, if you write about divorce but are married, talk to those who are
divorced.
Also, imagining your reactions to some events is a good idea as another
lister suggested.

Hadn't heard  of method acting; good idea for actors though so they can
learn how certain people act in those situations.

Ashley