[stylist] questions

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Dec 29 17:30:45 UTC 2012

Lynda,
A couple of thoughts. First, that's a remarkable story about the woman
coming to the writer as he worked in the woods.

The Red Badge of Courage story reminded me of C.S. Lewis's Voyage of the
Dawn Treader, which is part of the Chronicles of Narnia. The book starts
with the kids looking at a painting of a sailing ship on the ocean with a
square sail. Then, they travel into the painting and have their adventures
on that ship.
Donna