[stylist] A wonderful New Year to all

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sat Dec 29 19:49:55 UTC 2012

I have just finished reading all of the wonderful responses, articles, and
wondrous thoughts of you all. Donna, your article on fiction writing will be
studied endlessly in    spite of my claiming poetry as my genre. Lynda, your
comments and esponses to all remain most inspiring. I can name everyone, but
I might inadvertently miss someone,  so it you are on this list, and a
contributor, know that I have read every e-mail, copied many, and I am
endlessly thankful.
I have not written a holiday poem, but rather     a bit of fluff that
everyone seems to think should be sent to newspapers. I will send it to all
of you instead, in hopes that some of you are old enough to remember all of
the Hostess products.
I will do an attachment so as to keep the format.
I know some of you are still dealing with storms, and other issues, but a
new year will bring fresh perspectives and better times. That is what we
must believe and will work toward.
Love and best wishes to all, and your responses to prior contributions
Jackie