[stylist] BookShare and libraries

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 31 02:37:51 UTC 2012

Donna,
As for the kindle, I heard that yes some books have text to speech.
But there are navigation issues. Not only can the speech be shut off, but
the menus do not talk.
Therefore a blind person has to have
help navigating to the book for reading.

So you are using Amazon to self publish it sounds like.
So then, will your books be in hard copy or e-books too?
Ashley