[stylist] [SPAM]Re: 10 Ways To Keep Your Mental Prime

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Feb 3 18:05:37 UTC 2012

Jackie,

You dont need to look at any web sites. They were
just included in the original mail I got. Those
weird characters are issues mail servers have
with the type of mail generated. Sometimes when
MS Word is used to create a mail that can happen.
Sorry about that. I just forwarded it  on for review of the ten items.

brad

On 2/3/2012  11:48 AM Jacqueline Williams said...