[stylist] Winter writing prompt

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Feb 3 23:04:30 UTC 2012

I'd often thought how weird it'd be if we had
black snow haha. I thought maybe the chemicals in
the blue snow were going to miraculously get Tim
out of his chair there for a bit. Quite
imaginative piece. Maybe the rain will be black come springtime ;)

Brad

On 2/3/2012  02:49 PM Barbara Hammel said...