[stylist] Writing Prompts & chortling at Vejas's email address

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 18:10:23 UTC 2012

Hi Robert and everyone...

Screen names and their origins?  Well okay, here  goes. My screen name of
Kajuncutie926 contain my birthdate, September 26th and a  tribute of a sort.
When I worked in the school system, my supervisor  always said he wanted
something 'QT' (and he did mean QUICK) but he also  had a hard time
remembering my name and always called me Kajun Lady.  Then  he shortened it to just
Kajun so I'd hear this when he needed me in the office  'Kajun QT' so I just
played around with the name and came up with this one in  honor of Mr. B who
died of cancer some years ago.  He was a great boss and  had a remarkable
understanding of 'special needs' children and loathed the  term.  He also said
they were 'differently' needing and our job was to help  them reach their
full potential in life and in spirit and he didn't give a hang  what everyone
'thought' should be expected of these kids.. so Kajuncutie I  became.

In a message dated 2/4/2012 11:57:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,