[stylist] good news: won first place in braille challenge regionals

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 03:58:00 UTC 2012

Hi,
I just wanted to let you all know that I won first place for the
Braille Challenge regional for California, therefore I have a
great chance of making it to nationals.  It was a great
experience for me, as usually I was proctored by a VI teacher,
but I liked it because I got to meet new friends.  I am, however,
disappointed that proeaably none of these friends are going to
make it.
Cabs-talk members, did any of you guys participate in the BC
practice?
Vejas