[stylist] good news: won first place in braille challenge regionals

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:58:50 UTC 2012

Good job.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Henrietta Brewer
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 2:01 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] good news: won first place in braille challenge
regionals

Good job!!!
You are lucky. In my day, when I met other kids who were blind, I could only
write letters to keep in contact. I am sure you added lots of contacts to
your phone and email.

Good luck as you advance. Yes, keep that braille alive.
Henrietta
On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:58 PM, vejas wrote:

> Hi,
> I just wanted to let you all know that I won first place for the Braille
Challenge regional for California, therefore I have a great chance of making
it to nationals.  It was a great experience for me, as usually I was
proctored by a VI teacher, but I liked it because I got to meet new friends.
I am, however, disappointed that proeaably none of these friends are going
to make it.
> Cabs-talk members, did any of you guys participate in the BC practice?
> Vejas

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/gary.brewer%40comcast.n
et