[stylist] new writing prompt

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Feb 6 22:12:18 UTC 2012

Barbara,
I enjoyed this piece, and it's nice to see you experimenting with prose. We
had a long hill in a farmer's bull pen that ran down to a creek. It had
several dips like you describe, and you had to vere off at the end to avoid
the creek. One day, my brother hit a tree and broke his arm. I don't
remember sitting cross-legged on our sled, but that's how we sat on our
coasters. My guess is that this is the closest I'll get to snow this year,
as we're having an extremely warm winter.
Donna