[stylist] Poem: Rabble

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 7 03:38:27 UTC 2012

Bill, everyone has to start somewhere so don't be intimidated by anyone's
education or degrees. There are many wonderful books on writing poetry that
can be very helpful to you if you have an interest in poetry. It also helps
so much to be reading other poets work. The more you absorb through your own
studies and your own reading, the more your own work will change.  Lynda