[stylist] Poem for a winter's night

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 7 03:53:50 UTC 2012

Thank you for your comments.
I have not written poems since my sight loss journey began on January 1st,
2007. Simultaneously, that same night, my brother was dying.  The poem, in
my mind, shows  constellated time through his  reflections on childhood, his
long illness and finally his  passing.

After this five year lapse I am finally wanting to write poems again.  Lynda