[stylist] Introducing myself and seeking ideas on freelancing

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Feb 10 01:18:59 UTC 2012

Chiming in my welcome and a resource here. Check
out http://www.elance.com. There appears to be
lower paying jobs, but not all from what I
understand. It's meant to be a great place to get
some jobs in the back pocket as well as some
testimonies on jobs completed. I haven't been up
there myself yet, but planning to soon.

Brad

On 2/9/2012  05:14 PM Donna Hill said...