[stylist] Art is God's Voice

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Feb 10 06:15:12 UTC 2012

Linda,
What an inspiring website. Who helped you with your website? It is hard to
imagine accomplishing this with  no or low vision.   I would say that you
are a     speed-learner.
Are you familiar with Reiki? Just thinking about how beautiful the symbols
would be if done in beading. Though they are not made available to an
untrained practitioner.
Jackie