[stylist] the passing of a WV Poet

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 10 18:21:06 UTC 2012

I just learned today that Irene McKinney, West Virginia Poet Leaurate since 1996, passed away. Here is the link to read about her. On this link, you can download a MP3 recording of an interview with Irene and hear her voice, reading her poetry. She is absolutely stunning in her honesty and insight into the world around her. I think you will enjoy it. I am a gratuate of the MFA program at West Virginia University. I discovered the culture of WV as a small child and it is deeply imbedded in my own soul.

Lynda McKinney Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979