[stylist] the passing of a WV Poet

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 10 20:29:54 UTC 2012

No, not related. Her work is stunning.
I have not attended any conferences since my sight loss 4 years ago.  Have
been too busy just trying to adapt to making art again and last year had my
first one person museum show since sight loss. I laughed and told people, "I
am back in SHOW business again!"

As a professor, I presented papers and wrote articles on
Art/artists/poets/poetry.  I am especially interested in the southern
Appalachian poets - those from southern Ohio, WV, western PA, and Georgia.
I did teach a course called "Appalachian Art and Literature" at Geneva
College and we explored the poetry and artists from those places in my
course. It was a wonderful course and a wonderful experience to do it.

Lynda