[stylist] Response to Jackie

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 13 23:05:49 UTC 2012

Hi Jackie,
(My name is Lynda - it is spelled with a Y)

To answer your questions about the blog:

My blog does not show me who looks at it at all. I would never know unless
someone tells me they did. I can get the "stats" on how many hits each
article gets; how many hits per day, week, month, year, or history of the
blog. I can also get the stats on who the audience is, such as where the
person lives in the world. I can even tell what kind of computer they are
using, and what system they use.

My blog has only one purpose in my mind. It is a visual artist writing about
ART. And, in the process, I have given my own experiences as a visual artist
who can no longer see. I share my thoughts on things that I have a passion
for such as  visual art, travel, education, and literature.  I needed to do
something for myself, to reaffirm who I am, to myself, after I lost my
sight. And, once I could again use a computer, this seemed to me like the
rational thing I needed to do to begin the healing process.

 This blog helped me to explore  my own experiences, good and horrible!
L  Y  N  D  A