[stylist] new member

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Feb 14 16:56:04 UTC 2012

Hi Mary Ann,
Welcome to Stylist. I am Donna Hill from the Endless Mountains of northeast
Pennsylvania. What kind of writing are you interested in? I do a little of
many things, though not much poetry except an occasional Haiku. I spent the
bulk of my career as a songwriter and made three recordings. Now, I write
for the online magazine Suite 101 and have recently finished my first novel
"The Heart of Applebutter Hill," which is a fantasy featuring a 14-year -old
legally blind girl and budding songwriter. At the moment, I'm still trying
to find a literary agent, but I'll probably self-publish -- just couldn't
resist the temptation to go out there and get a pile of rejections. *grin*

Let us hear from you. This is a great group -- very talented and very
helpful.
Donna