[stylist] VR thanks

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Tue Feb 14 17:35:33 UTC 2012

I like Window Eyes Eloquence Read (not sure why they don't name him).

While we are on the subject of voices, I HATE some of the narrators for
NLS books.  I'm reading sue Grafton's Kinsey Milhone series and Mitzy
Friedlander is good, but sometimes there is this other narrator I can't
stand but must endure.  Then I found some of the series has music at the
beginning.  Guess I better keep learning Braille and save for a Braille
display.  Which by the way I realized the importance of learning Braille
from this Stylist list because of the issues with poems being out of
wack when read by a screen reader.

Back to writing issues, I'm glad the Stream is a useful tool for reading
manuscripts as Chris is doing.

Brenda
Brenda