[stylist] OT: Google Instant be Gone!

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Feb 15 17:39:35 UTC 2012

Hi Friends,

Some of you may remember me complaining about Google Instant in Internet
Explorer and how I couldn't get rid of it because Google thinks I don't have
cookies enabled when I do. I'm apparently not the only one with problems.
Below my name is the blurb I wrote for Facebook after finding the info on
another list. I did this, and it worked.

Donna

Screen reader users, having trouble getting rid of Google Instant? Reset
your homepage to:

www.google.com/search?complete=0

or, for 20 results per page and open in separate window:
www.google.com/search?complete=0&num=20&newwindow=1

or for 20 results per page and open in separate window:

www.google.com/search?complete=0&num=20&newwindow=1

When link opens, alt t to tools, uparrow to Internet Options, enter, tab to
"Use Current" button and enter.

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======