[stylist] Collecting Books

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 19 00:20:09 UTC 2012

I do not do Braille. I learned the alphabet at rehab, and then when I came
home I did the first part of Braille through the mail, and was on the second
course. Then, I decided that I was not going to put my time into learning it
when I could do things so much faster with electronics. I do have the
Kurzweil scanner and I could scan my books into it and put on the computer
and listen to them. I have only done that with my son's book when it came
out. I should do it with more books though, so I can really enjoy them. But
there is something about a real book that just makes me smile - no matter I
cannot read it any longer. I still love to hold them and think about them.

Lydna