[stylist] Reflections on Bill's poem and poetry in general

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Feb 20 16:57:48 UTC 2012

Regarding my e-mail with the attachment, I made an astonishing discovery
when I checked that it went and that the attachment opened. This is
apparently a version taken to my poetry group and at the end, I noted all of
their comments. This will be instructive to those interested in what a
poetry critique group  does.
But if I just coped this poem with a new contest heading, and the comments
at the end, that would mean instant death. Since I keep separate folders for
each competition I enter, I will have to sift through all and make sure I
get rid of any comments. They are useless after a revision anyway.
Thanks for your patience.
Jackie