[stylist] for lynda

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 20 20:48:57 UTC 2012

The two old blogs are still there, I think. I have not checked on them in
quite awhile - I need to do that.

I never made pottery till I lost my sight. I was a painter/printmaker.

I have sold a LOT of pottery in the exhibitions I did last year - the
largest sales and the largest attendance of any show that the museum has
done in the past 25 years that the director has been there, she said. I am
blessed!

I love making pottery. I taught two pottery classes to the NFB
Krafters-Korner Division in January and they enjoyed it and learned to make
some nice things.

Lynda