[stylist] my novel

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:13:52 UTC 2012

Atty,
I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
But you don't have to start from scratch exactly.
I know that sounds weird, but see, the thing is, revising it is
faster because you kind of already have an idea of what you want
to say, based on what you wrote previously.
I once wrote a 10-paragraph essay.  I was supposed to have
written 5, but after I finished my Braille note froze up and I
didn't save the document, but it was faster writing it the second
time.
It's not the end of the world.
Vejas