[stylist] Phases of the Moon

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 01:57:20 UTC 2012

Linda,
I have to download a kind of pac to be able to open your attachment. It is
because I have an older version of Word. I don't know why this makes me
nervous, but I have an old laptop and things often get messed up.
I am sorry I cannot read your "Moon" poem at this time. Perhaps I can send
this e-mail to my new computer with all the upgrades when I start to learn
how to use the new operating system.
I love your thinking process.
Jackie