[stylist] Phases of the Moon

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 21:36:03 UTC 2012

Linda,
Yes, if you are willing to chance changes in line length, I would love to
read your poem. Some are so dependent on this factor.
If it is a rhymed poem I can often adjust the lines myself. Sometimes if
there is a great discrepancy in the length reading line by line, I can also
guess at the line break. And sometimes, regardless, it flows from beginning
to end.
Thank you for sharing.
Jackie