[stylist] Linda Visual Illusions

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:56:06 UTC 2012

Linda, for some reason my computer is not letting me reply to your last
post. I have tried numerous times and am giving up doing so in the
conventional way. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing. It must have
been a shock to your system losing sight that way. Without knowing you have
also helped me with a story I started writing over a year ago. It was a
minor thing really, but the main character had lost her sight suddenly and
I would have had to change things drastically if I couldn't find a
plausible cause. I had even talked to opthomologists and got no help so I
ended up shelfing the project. I will now be able to dig it up again. Thank
you, Eve