[stylist] something different

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 16:55:25 UTC 2012

Linda,

Longfellow is actually a side character in the novel I'm working on. My
novel takes place around Portland, Maine, which was Longfellow's birthplace.
In my novel, an old Mainer, Marty, is trying to save his 170 year old family
home in Falmouth from destruction by people who want to knock it down and
build a suburb . It's family lore that Longfellow stayed there in the summer
of 1841 to write. My protagonist, a blind massage therapist,  and his
girlfriend are trying to help Marty find proof. It's a side plot, and you'll
have to read the novel to find out how it works out.

chris