[stylist] Audio Poetry

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 24 22:24:53 UTC 2012

I found this magazine today - wow - literature for the 21st Century! Now, I am INterested.

I cannot stop bying poetry books, even though I cannot read them. yesterday, I worked a long time scanning in a nw poetry book - using Kurzweil - was NOT successful. I could not figure out how to make it STOP scanning, and I had lots of pages, all the same, and the synthetic VOICE for poetry is so disappointing. But, today I found this magazine and it is really a nice find - for ME.

You might like it, too.
The really cool thing I found here was that you can "read" over 250 poems - the poets are reading the poems - so you can HEAR the voice of the poet and the poem.
http://rattle.com/blog/category/audio/

Lynda

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road