[stylist] Thursday's word on Friday: flotsam

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sat Feb 25 02:48:44 UTC 2012

Good  catch sir. A well used tool for song titles
as well. Soak Up the Sun, Sunshine on My
Shoulders, Seventy-Seven Sunset Strip... do we
see a seasonal  pattern here as well? lol.

To be honest, I had forgotten the technical name
for basic rhyme, assonance. go home, how loud, bad Brad :)

Brad

Brad

Brad

On 2/24/2012  05:59 PM vejas said...