[stylist] scanning

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 26 17:38:20 UTC 2012

I have been working for days to try to scan in a book using my Kurzweil - and I think today I have kinda got the hang of it. I finally figured out how to just scan ONE PAGE and then stop, then scan one more page, and then stop, etc. This has done the trick for me.

After I scan each poem, I am now putting it in it's own file, and then putting that file in the ffolder for the book. This way, I can find one particular poem within that book, when I want to find it. And, I can listen to it with Kurzweil which seems to be more human to listen to than JAWS.  For now, I think I am ok doing this. It is taking a LONG time to do.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117