[stylist] what i just finished reading

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:32:44 UTC 2012

Try the bard web cite.  Good stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of vejas
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 8:29 PM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Subject: [stylist] what i just finished reading

Hi, All,
I just finished reading a book today from Bookshare.  It was called Like
Family: Growing Up in Other Peoples' Houses: a Memoir."
Paula Mc-Clain wrote it.  In the book, Mc-Clain explains her life in
different foster homes with her sisters, Penny and Teresa, and life
afterwards.  Both her birth parents, Frank and Jackie, left her and her
sisters when she was young; sometimes their dad would see them, and then
they grew closer to their mom when they were like 19 and 18.
I've been having lots of trouble finding good books lately.  I don't know,
it's just that they're just-well-hard to find.  I swear there was one day I
downloaded 6 or 7 books off Bookshare and ended up deleting ALL of them (I
think.) Memoirs aren't something I read a lot, but reading them for school
has inspired me to download some.  Like Family was one of about 8 I
downloaded.  If you like memoirs, try it.