[stylist] My February Reading List

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 28 15:55:56 UTC 2012

Here is my list of 12 books read in February.
Hey, we have an extra day this month! Leap Year!
I listed only the book title and author for each one.

Best American Poetry 2005

          Guest Editor: Paul Muldoon

Best American Poetry 2008

          Guest Editor:  Billy Colling

Clan of the Cave Bear

Author: Jean Auel

When God Whispers Your Name

Author:  Max Lucado

Women of courage

Author:  Margaret Truman, 1976

The Immus Ranch: (Vegan) Cooking for Kids and Cowboys