[stylist] Members write, but also create other media- Interview with actor Kevin Sorbo

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Feb 28 16:25:49 UTC 2012

Dear STYLIST & Division Members
RE: Members write, and also create other media

When I learn of what some of our Division's members are doing outside the
realm of writing, and especially if it also involves creative expression
toward the betterment of --- Mankind, I feel we need to share that news.
Here is an example of one activity that Justin Oldham is involved in outside
of his writing. Call it auditory journalism, a self-made  talk show host.