[stylist] monday word: cattywumpus or wompus

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 06:35:22 UTC 2012

Hi,
I really would like you to be flexible with me that sometimes, if
I'm not sure if the day is busy, or if it's too busy for me, like
if I'll be out a lot, my words may come late the night before or
late the night after-but at least you'll have them.
catty-wumpus (or wompus) (pronounced like it's spelled):
a strange day, where maybe things have gone wrong or it's just
plain crazy
(not actually sure if it's a real word, but I've heard people use
it)
Flora Flombet thought, as she began writing in her journal, that
Friday had been quite a catty-wumpus day.  First, she found
herself having forgotten about the band auditions, and failed
miserably.  Then her math class was unexpectedly moved from
morning to afternoon.
Happy New Year All!
Vejas