[stylist] Wild Velvet essay

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 20:28:41 UTC 2012

Shelley,

Wild Velvet is a beautiful essay and definitely worthy of it's
first-place distinction for the 2011 Writers' Division writing contest
as well as for gracing the pages of Slate & Style. I loved this essay
the moment I read it, but I want to point out that Burns Taylor wrote
the essay.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 4