[stylist] What I have been reading...

Reach Now reach.nau at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 02:23:08 UTC 2012

Hi Chris:

What an impressive list of books. I must say that you are not only a voracious but also a discriminating reader.  I also follow some of the authors you have mentioned in your reviews. Please keep them coming. It is always wonderful to make reading choices based on personal recommendations and I think that is why the book clubs have been so incredibly successful in the US.

Between running a web solutions company and a family, I don't have much time to read. However, I too will try to post a few reviews whenever I can. I also encourage others to post their reviews periodically. Even if it is a couple of lines, it will help us to decide what to read next.

Happy New Year to the list.

Warmly,

Vikas
New Delhi