[stylist] tuesday word: monolithic

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Jan 3 12:17:57 UTC 2012

Vejas,

Nice job. A good place to  look on the web if
interested is http://www.wordnik.com/ The web is
correct on the pronunciation. Jaws here, does a
good job with the actual word which isn't always
the case of course.  An example  of it's use might be

"The monolithic stereotype  twoards blindness by
the general population is the target of
organizations such as the National Federation of the Blind."

Brad

On 1/2/2012  11:38 PM vejas said...