[stylist] Review on the Twilight series

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:58:52 UTC 2012

Donna,

In my opinion, I say this is a series to skip, though millions have been
romanced and swept off their feet by the series, so maybe I'm the one
who has no sense, grin!

When I read a book, whether I like it or not, I like to look up
critiques and information along with looking up the author. A simple
Google search brings up tons of stuff, and especially when trying to
craft an intelligent, well-rounded review, I feel it is fair to do a bit
of research.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: