[stylist] Help promote the Division's writing contest

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Jan 4 20:46:09 UTC 2012

Hi Friends,

This is a good time to help start spreading the word through your social
networks about the Writers' Division's 2012 Writers' Contest. I am copying 3
suggestions that fit into the Twitter format below my name. Feel free to use
them or write your own.

Donna

1.

Contest for blind & visually impaired writers: www.nfb-writers-division.net

2.

Blind & visually impaired writers, kids and adults, enterNFB writing
contest: www.nfb-writers-division.net

3.

2012 Youth Braille Writing Contest, all grade levels, poetry & short
stories: www.nfb-writers-division.net

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======