[stylist] Comments on Torn Fragments: From and Beyond the Hospital Bed

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 19:11:27 UTC 2012

Bridget,
Your critique is excellent, pinpointing areas that somehow I knew were just
narrative, and not in the least poetic.  Re-reading your piece, I understand
in a better way what you are suggesting. Many of your critiques talked of
your lyricism. I guess that means the language.
I will use your comments as a road map not only in this Prologue, but in
many of the pieces that follow.
I thank you for the time you took.
Sincerely,
Jackie