[stylist] NY Times Article daydream

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Jan 5 21:16:10 UTC 2012

Brad,
Daydreaming does have to be kept in it's place -- generally, for me, that's
when I'm out walking. Before meetings or performances, what works for me is
some power thinking to get my head ready with the things I want to
accomplish clearly defined. Since I am basically a hermit, I really need to
get myself focused before stepping out into the real world. *grin*

I'm looking forward to your Steven King review. I've never read a thing he's
written, and I'm not a fan of horror, which is what I think of him as
writing. Anyway, lately, I've been thinking I should really read something
of his just to keep up some appearance of being well-read.
Donna